21.4.14

Sewing for my Sanity: Baby Quilt for Jip

We’ve become aunt and uncle first time around (okay, that was January) but at last I finished the quilt for our nephew Jip (before he could walk!) and posted it to Belgium (yep, my sister has gone international as well). 
Request was an animal theme and lots of greens. I thought the orange and brown mixed in would go well with the vintage wallpapers she likes to use.
I’ve kept the design and technique very simple, my energy has been very low all year. For so long I didn’t do any sewing at all, but the energy that finishing a project gives me, has been enough incentive to pick up some other projects again.
Make with Love, Aunty Marijke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...