23.5.13

And they keep on coming...

Still not getting much sleep at the moment, I'll wake up at least 4 times during the night, twice to feed Alex, and a couple more to convince him he can't be hungry already, again.
For the last couple of months, Sophie wakes up every night, distraught, crying, so we plonk her next to us on a little mattress, where she will go to sleep again. She talks in her sleep! Whole stories about her day, very sweet. But can you please go back to sleep now!
In between I try to sleep and warm up again, 4 degrees is way to cold having to get out of bed that often. So here I am again, feeling like a wrung out dish cloth, bleary eyed, a half functioning brain and feeding Alex, again. Getting very good at typing with one hand...

Sorry for the nagging, it's not the point I'm trying to make, because lately I might feel a little blue and out of sorts, there are many happy moments in my day. The things I focus on and write about, for the 3000 people that visit this blog every month. A blog, that Michelle from Norfolk Island, aptly described as a real life blog without the designer clothes and boutique children.
Your comments make my day, the focus on the happy moments keep me sane.
And so the blog posts keep coming...

Thanks for visiting, whoever you are, wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...I'm glad you appreciated that comment!
    Hang in there...these sleepless nights shall pass. In the meantime, I'm happy to read your "nagging". xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...