23.6.12

Mamma, there is a baby in your belly

About nine weeks ago, Tim crawled on my lap and told me that there was a baby in my belly.
I told him that I didn’t think so, but would love to give him another little brother or sister. He just smiled and went back to his drawing. When I went to pick him up at preschool that afternoon, one of the teachers came over to congratulate me, she told Tim had been telling everyone that day that I was pregnant! Even so, after that day he didn’t spoke a word about it.

Seven weeks further, my period is very late, I’m feeling miserable, that much that I’ve gone of coffee and keep falling asleep on the couch every afternoon. Even though I had a negative test two weeks before that, it is time for a repeat...

Me: "Tim, I want to tell you something.”
Tim: “About that baby in your belly?”
Me: “Uhm, yes Tim"

I’m due on the 22nd of January, looking back at the dates it means that Tim knew the day after I conceived, a sensitive little boy.



3 comments:

  1. Sadie WellsJune 23, 2012

    Wow! That's amazing!! HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU ALL, from all of us xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hedzer & HannekeJune 23, 2012

    Congratulations! We think Tim has got sensitive ears :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaay! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...