27.8.09

Kisses from baby

Every pregnancy is different, this baby likes to stay low, which is fine with me because it makes it much easier for me. Although my midwife had a different opinion and was a bit worried that is was to low and might not be growing like it should. I don't like concerned midwifes (who does?!) especially when Sanders and my GP's conclusion is the same: 27 weeks is 27 cm uterus, not 23cm. No need to worry because baby is very active and has a perfect heartbeat, but still...
So we decided to have another ultrasound (any excuse to have another peek). I'm happy we did, baby is doing great and is growing perfectly. Just a bit stubborn and likes mums wide hips to hide in. Looks like this baby is going to be an even bigger flirt then Tim. Blowing kisses to the camera already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...